MC Reverse Advent Calendar Appeal
This year, we are asking that each form in school creates their own Reverse Advent Calendar Hamper. This means that instead of receiving something from an Advent Calendar each day, we are asking our pupils to donate something which would contribute towards a hamper of items. These will then be passed on to families in our community this Christmas.
If you can offer a donation of any of the following items, please send in to school with your child, or drop off at the school reception. Thank you.
The following could be included in the hampers:
- A box to put all items in, presented nicely, maybe wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper.
- Toy – could be for any age child but must be new.
- Pencils, crayons, paper, colouring books (all new)
- Nice smelling candle
- Books/ notepads/ Sudoku/ Crosswords
- Hats, gloves, scarves
- Table Cloth/ Napkins/ Christmas Crackers/ Paper plates
- Make up, toiletries, gift set of toiletries.
- Baby clothing
- Toothbrushes/ Toothpaste
- Arts and crafts, jigsaws
- Bath towels, hand towels, blankets, bedding items
- Tinned goods: Potatoes, Tinned pies or stew, Tinned Vegetables
- Steamed Pudding (Tinned, or dated after Christmas. E.G Christmas Pudding)
- Custard (tinned or powdered)
- Pancake/ Yorkshire Pudding Mix
- Dried Stuffing
- Gravy Granules
- Share bags of Crisps
- Cans or (plastic) bottles of fizzy or still drinks
- Boxes of Chocolates/ Bags of Sweets
- Christmas Cake
- Tea or Coffee
- Biscuits and crackers
- Home decoration e.g Tinsel/ Balloons, Baubles/ Christmas Crackers
- Kitchen Roll/ Wipes/ Washing Up Liquid
This appeal is launched on 9th November and will run until Friday 27th November 2020.
There will be prizes available for the most generous and creative form!