For further information regarding Open Evening or Personal Tours please contact:
Mrs S Fielding, Partnership Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount Carmel opens it’s doors to prospective students at the annual Open Evening during the Autumn Term. Year 5 and 6 pupils from our partner primary schools receive a personal invitation but the event is open to any prospective students and their families. The evening is a wonderful opportunity to experience life at Mount Carmel and to see how our staff and students work together in the happy and caring atmosphere of our school.
Open Evening Presentations 2021
The video below includes presentations from our Headteacher Mr Bowers, Parent Mr Harrington, Head Boy & Head Girl and Year 8 pupils.
The deadline for applications for a Year 7 place in September 2022 is 31st October 2021.
Applications need to be made online using this link.
We have reviewed our arrangements and Covid risk assessments for Open Evening 2021 and ask all visitors to please read the following details prior to arriving at Mount Carmel.
- We have issued a suggested staggered arrival time based on your child's primary school (see the table below)
- Please be assured we will not turn anyone away if they can't make the time suggested
- We will have sanitising stations on entry and all around school
- We suggest visitors over the age of 12 wear a face covering and take a lateral flow test prior to the visit
- Anyone displaying Covid symptoms are asked not to attend
- Our Headteacher presentation will be recorded and played on screens around school and also uploaded to our website and social media. This will avoid any large gatherings of people in the school hall
Thank you for your assistance with this and please get in touch with any concerns or queries.
We encourage families to visit us during a normal school day to see us ‘in action’. To make an appointment for a personal tour call 01254 233458.