We ask you to give your thoughts regarding our school on the Parent View website established by Ofsted.
Ofsted Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of your child’s school, including:
- how happy your child is at the school
- how the school manages bullying or challenging behaviour
If your child has special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), we will ask how well the school supports them.
The questionnaire can be completed at any time - you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
We are continually trying to improve and part of this is listening to your views as parents. We would like this to be reflected in the views that Ofsted consider prior to inspection.
How to use Parent View
- Go to Parent View by clicking on Parent View
- Register using your e-mail address.
- You will be sent a password by e-mail.
- Log in to Parent View using your e-mail address and the password they sent you
- Click on ‘give your views’ on the tool bar near the top of the screen.
- To find us enter Mount Carmel Roman Catholic School, Accrington.
- There is a question to answer about your use of Parent View then 2 boxes to tick.
- You will now be asked 12 questions, one at a time. You make a response from ‘strongly agree’ to ‘don’t know’ by ticking boxes. These are very similar to the questions in our annual summer parent questionnaire.
- Submit your answers. You can update these at any time in the future and have previous responses over written.
- Thank you for helping the school by adding your responses to Parent View – this will be very useful for us.
We can help you with any step in the process or demonstrate how to use Parent View but, obviously, we cannot help with answers!