WEEK 1 CHALLENGE
Random Acts of Kindness
We are all experiencing the effects of the global pandemic. Currently we are all living in a lockdown and have had to adapt and change our day to day lives. Let us show one another that we are united in this experience.
A random act of kindness goes a very long way.
In the dark times we can shine bright – use this time to shine for someone else that needs your guiding light. You are all capable of putting a smile on someone else's face.
With this in mind we have set up the 'Wake up your Faith' challenge for all our pupils.
Here are some ideas;
- Send a letter
- Bake a cake
- Make your parents a cup of tea or help around the house without being asked
- Say hello to your neighbours
- Go for a walk, fresh air can do amazing things
- Start listening to a new podcast
- Limit your time on social media!
Submit a brief description on this Microsoft Form of what you have done in this lockdown to uplift yourself or someone else around you.
We will share some of the best ideas to help inspire others and prizes will be awarded each week.